Festive Gal is looking for a motivated self-driven individual who’s looking to join our team and grow with our company! Festive Gal is an Aurora-based, female-founded brand that brings a pop of fun to all of life's happiest celebrations. Our personalized accessories are perfect for bachelorette parties, girls weekends, honeymoons, and beyond. This production role will be the core to creating our adorable handmade products.
TO BE CONSIDERED, please email your resume ALONG WITH a short paragraph on why you think you would be perfect for this position to email@example.com
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Enjoy working with your hands and doing detail orientated tasks. Experience with a hot glue gun is a plus!
- Self-starter; you will be given tasks and expected to complete them in a timely manner. You can pop in headphones, and just get the work done without being micromanaged.
- Coachable and resourceful and excited to grow and learn; you will be getting feedback to improve your work and the process.
- Deadline and task obsessed - ensuring all deadlines are met daily.
- Committed to excellence with a high attention to detail to ensure products are made with accuracy
- Trustworthy, you are highly involved in daily operations so transparency and direct communication with our CEO and your team is crucial.
- Responsible - we can count on you to take care of what is needed to completion
- Have a "yes" attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Team player - the entire Festive Gal team works closely with one another and steps in to assist in various areas when needed.
- Daily creation of incoming orders – training provided!
- Time management of self to ensure shipping deadlines and quality standards are met
- Problem solving - in something production always goes wrong so being prepared and willing to jump in to resolve quickly
- Assist and prep all orders for production – from creation, inventory management, order management, box preparation and shipment receiving
- Inventory management – Assist in tracking and managing our inventory on a monthly basis.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Solutions oriented mindset
- Effective communication skills
- Good hand/eye coordination for detailed tasks is a must.
- Ability to master multiple processes
- Lift or carry up to 50lbs
- $16.00/hr starting pay
- Relaxed dress code
- Learn on the job
- Listen to music/podcasts etc. while you work
- Creative input is welcomed and encouraged
- Be a part of a rapidly growing female-owned and operated company
- We have a few different scheduling options from 2-5 days a week, contact us for more details
- Flexible hours, we can build a schedule to fit your needs. For example, if you need to take your kids to school/pick them up, etc.